Accept Corporation Unveils New Accept360 with Enterprise Portfolio Management Capabilities
Santa Clara, CA — June 1, 2011 – Accept Corporation today announced its breakthrough release of Strategy & Portfolio for the Accept360 suite. These new capabilities help companies choose the best products and initiatives to fund in order to meet their business objectives. These capabilities unify and align portfolio planning and execution across the enterprise through rapid modeling and visualization.
This critical new release builds on existing ideation, product roadmapping, requirements management, release management and execution capabilities in Accept360 and gives executives a bird’s eye view of products and initiatives across the enterprise in order to focus resources on the activities with the biggest value for the organization.
Overview of New and Expanded Capabilities: Accept360
* Rapid top-down portfolio modeling — Company and product executives can quickly model and assess investment options with high-level assumptions about proposed initiatives that are only refined when initiatives are approved. This results in improved agility and alignment with company objectives.
* Play “what–if” scenarios — Model alternate approaches and combinations of initiatives and products against different strategic assumptions. Analyze tradeoffs and make informed build/buy/go/no-go/kill decisions.
* Build dynamic operating plans — Tie top-down portfolio models with detailed bottom-up plans to ensure that your daily priorities are in line with your strategy and that your plan is consistent with your resource and risk constraints. Leverage this link to easily adjust to changing conditions with the confidence that no impacted areas are missed.
* Manage the full investment lifecycle — Manage product investments in the context of their entire lifecycle-from proposals, to planning, development, launch, to support and maintenance. Estimate, justify, decide and invest in product priorities based on expected value, how much sustaining work will be required, and when a product should be retired.
* Enable enterprise wide visibility through dashboards and analytics — Gain one integrated view into all portfolio planning activities across the enterprise. Create a hyper-collaborative decision-making environment that focuses on content and value.
“We’re excited about expanding our portfolio management process with Accept’s Portfolio solution. We know that executing on our product strategy and initiatives is crucial” said Pat Pickren, Vice President, Product Management, Ultimate Software. “The Accept360 portfolio solution provides us with the capabilities to model and visualize the right product offering from a top down approach. Combining this with the existing ideation and detailed release planning components will give true insight for key stakeholders.”
“Our new version of Accept360 responds to the challenges organizations face for creating successful products with limited resources and time-to-market pressures,” said Bryan Plug, Chief Executive Officer of Accept Corporation. “Businesses need a collaborative framework to view the entire product portfolio in the context of overarching company objectives to make faster, more effective product decisions.”
Accept Corporation delivers The Product Innovation Management solution that technology-driven companies use to decide which products to bring to market for the fastest time-to-profit. The Accept360 Suite is the only complete end-to-end software solution that tightly links company and product strategy through ideation, portfolio planning, roadmaps, requirements and execution. For more information, visit www.accept360.com or call us at +1.866.423.8376