Easier and Better Project Estimation
Over the years KRC have closely analyzed the problems organizations are having with their projects and the way they work. One of the most common problems is to do with estimation. The fact is most people find it a struggle.
This presentation covers:
* Why is estimation so difficult?
* What are the basics of estimation?
* How do you start to do relative estimation and why should you use it?
* Getting the balance between predictive approaches and evidence based approaches
* Story points: a great idea or just a distraction?
Video producer: http://agilekrc.com/